Sahaj Sandesh No.: 2006.47 - Monday, June 12, 2006
Dear Sister / Brother:
REV. MASTER’S 2006 INTERNATIONAL BIRTHDAY CELEBRATIONS
July 23rd to 25th, 2006
Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India
Report by brother Deepak Tyagi, Zonal–In-Charge, Chhattisgarh, India
There is just over a month left before we celebrate our beloved Master’s birthday in Raipur, India. The celebrations will be held at “ Shadaram Market Complex ” near Shadani Darbar on Raipur – Jagadalpur Road from July 23rd to 25th ,2006. The online registration deadline has been extended to July 10th. The web based registration application is available online at http://www.srcm.org/srcminfo/servlet/CenterTree?ViewSeminarInfo=1&NodeId=0.
Abhyasis are requested to make their own reservations for their travel both ways. Raipur is well connected by rail and air and there are direct flights from Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai and Kolkata. The complete details of trains are available on the Mission’s web site at http://www.srcm.org/srcminfo/servlet/CenterTree?ViewSeminarInfo=1&NodeId=0
Transportation will be arranged at Raipur Railway Station and Airport from 21st July 2006. Onwards and a reasonable charge will be collected for the transport from the abhyasis. To help us to organize sufficient transport facility, It is essential that we receive the Arrival / Departure details in the format available at http://www.srcm.org/centers/as/in/24july2006/Annexure-II-Arrival-Departure-Form.pdf
ACCOMODATION & HOTELS
- Venue: Accommodation is available at the Venue itself for all the participating abhyasis.
- Hotel: Raipur also has different range of hotels with room tariff ranging from Rs. 500/- to Rs. 4000/- per day per room on twin sharing basis. Being a capital of Chhattisgarh large number of people keep visiting Raipur. Considering this, kindly send your requirements as early as possible. Abhyasis who need hotel accommodation may send room a days tariff as advance by demand draft in the name of Shri Sanjay Ojha (Mobile: +91-93296-11114, Email: email@example.com) payable at Raipur.
- Dharamshala (Community Centre): Limited accommodations is also available in a community center which has been configured to house groups which may be configured as detailed below.
- Rooms with 4 beds (Air Conditioned), with attached bathroom, at Rs. 1,000/- per day per room.
- Rooms with 8 beds (Air Conditioned), with attached bathroom, at Rs. 2,000/- per day per room.
- Large air conditioned dormitory room for up to 50 people at Rs. 20,000/- for 4 nights (22nd, 23rd, 24th & 25th July)
Volunteers are needed from July 1st to assist with the preparations of the celebrations. The volunteers may contact brother Shrinivas Desmukh by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at +91 (0) 93291 12268.
NON INDIAN PASSPORT HOLDERS
All abhyasis who are foreign nationals and non Indian passport holders are requested to bring two photocopies of their passports, which is to be handed over at the time of the registration for reference / deposit with the local governmental authorities.
It rains quite heavily in Raipur. Abhyasis are requested to carry umbrella, raincoat and other precautionary measure with them.
IMPORTANT WEB LINKS
The circular and annexures along with the registration applications and function information are available online as follows.
A SECOND CALL TO ALL THE PHYSICIAN BROTHERS AND SISTERS
Sahaj Marg Physician Group - SMPG
Report by brother (Dr.) Murthy Gokula, Michigan, USA
At the outset I want to thank you all for such a warm response to my news letter. We have about 150 names of physicians from all the disciplines of medicine.
As I mentioned earlier, we came up with a PDF form to collect all the details in a standardized format to create a central database. Below is the link that I am requesting each one of you of any discipline (Allopathy, Ayurveda, and homeopathy), Residents, Medical students, Nurses, Physical therapists and others who are related to delivering health care fill the form and submit it to SRCM. I am requesting you to fill the form irrespective of your ability to volunteer your time.
If we have all the information then we can put it together and plan to coordinate the delivery of health care in a coordinated fashion based on the available resources.
I am requesting each one of you who reads this newsletter to encourage all the physicians and other health care personnel to fill the form at your respective centers to be able to capture maximum data for our SMPG. I am requesting even the Abhyasis who cannot volunteer their time to fill their particulars to just get an idea of how many physicians we have in Sahaj Marg and in future if circumstances change and they can volunteer then we have their information in our database and we can use their services as deemed appropriate.
As we get the information I will keep you informed of the developments and how we can fit in to the clinics operations to fulfill Masters Vision of free health care delivery at the clinics in Chennai and Sathkol.
I want to thank you all in advance for those who have responded and those who are waiting and also those who did not respond to fill the form that is available through the link and become part of MASTER, MISSION and METHOD for our SRCM through SMSF.