Sahaj Sandesh No.: 2006.51 - Monday, July 10, 2006
Dear Sister / Brother:
REV. MASTER'S 2006 INTERNATIONAL BIRTHDAY CELEBRATIONS
July 23rd to 25th, 2006
Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India
Report by brother Deepak Tyagi, Zonal–In-Charge, Chhattisgarh, India
The organizers have issued a last reminder for registering for the celebration with just two weeks left before the function. The celebrations will be held at "Shadaram Market Complex" near Shadani Darbar on Raipur – Jagadalpur Road from July 23rd to 25th ,2006. The online registration application is available at http://www.srcm.org/srcminfo/servlet/CenterTree?ViewSeminarInfo=1&NodeId=0 .
ACCOMODATION UPDATE & HOTELS
- Venue: Accommodation is available at the Venue itself for all the participating abhyasis.
- Hotel: Raipur also has different range of hotels with room tariff ranging from Rs. 500/- to Rs. 4000/- per day per room on twin sharing basis. Being a capital of Chhattisgarh large number of people keep visiting Raipur. Considering this, kindly send your requirements as early as possible. Abhyasis who need hotel accommodation may send room a days tariff as advance by demand draft in the name of Shri Sanjay Ojha (Mobile: +91-93296-11114, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ) payable at Raipur.
- Overseas Abhyasis: With advance notice, the organizers can reserve the following facilities for abhyasis who are traveling from abroad.
- An air cooled, 6,000 square feet hall, at the Vandana Dharmshala for approximate 200 abhyasis from abroad. The charge for the this facility is Rupees 1,000 per person for 5 days.
- An air conditioned hall, Pujarypark, for 100 people and 18 exclusive 2-bedded air conditioned rooms. The charges for this facility are Rupees 750 per person in the hall area and Rupees 2,400 per room respectively for 3 nights and 4 days, i.e., from July 22 to 25.
Abhyasis are requested to make their own reservations for their travel both ways. Raipur is well connected by rail and air and there are direct flights from Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai and Kolkata. The complete details of trains are available on the Mission's web site at http://www.srcm.org/srcminfo/servlet/CenterTree?ViewSeminarInfo=1&NodeId=0
Transportation will be arranged at Raipur Railway Station and Airport from 21st July 2006. Onwards and a reasonable charge will be collected for the transport from the abhyasis. To help us to organize sufficient transport facility, It is essential that we receive the Arrival / Departure details in the format available at http://www.srcm.org/centers/as/in/24july2006/Annexure-II-Arrival-Departure-Form.pdf
It rains quite heavily in Raipur. Abhyasis are requested to carry umbrella, raincoat and other precautionary measure with them.
IMPORTANT WEB LINKS
The circular and annexures along with the registration applications and function information are available online as follows.