Sahaj Sandesh No.: 2006.58– Monday, August 7, 2006
Dear brothers and sisters:
MEXICAN NATIONAL SEMINAR - PUERTO VALLARTA, JALISCO, MÉXICO
October 13 – 15, 2006
Report by brother Bill Waycott
By the grace of our Master, the abhyasis of Mexico wish to invite you to participate in the 2006 National Seminar.
Dates of the seminar: October 13-15, 2006
- Friday, October 13: Arrival and evening satsangh
- Saturday, October 14: Full-day program
- Sunday, October 15: Half-day program and departure
Location: The seminar venue will be the Plaza Pelicanos Grand Beach Resort. All seminar activities will be held at the hotel.
PLAZA PELICANOS GRAND BEACH RESORT
Diego Rivera 120, Zona Hotelera Las Glorias
Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, México
Tel. +52 (322) 2262744, Fax +52 (322) 2262745
Seminar and hotel accommodations:
- Rooms are arranged for two, three, or four persons (rooms have two full-sized beds and a bathroom).
- All meals are provided, including a snack and drink service available between the hours of 10 AM and 1 AM.
- The hotel has several swimming and wading pools, tennis courts, kayaking and other aquatic activities.
Transportation to Puerto Vallarta:
Abhyasis attending this seminar will need to make their own arrangements for transportation to and from Puerto Vallarta. Puerto Vallarta is located on the West Coast of Mexico in the state of Jalisco. Direct flights are available from many cities in North America using the following carriers: Alaska, Aeromexico, American, Continental, Delta, Mexicana, and US Airways. Transportation from the airport to the hotel is by taxi and takes about 10 minutes. The taxi fare is about USD $10.00
Seminar registration and hotel reservations: Please contact brother Chris Sessions at firstname.lastname@example.org | tel: (503) 284-6648 for seminar registration and payment details. In order to guarantee the hotel group rate, we will need to receive your registration by Sept. 1st, 2006.
Local contact in Puerto Vallarta: Sister Claudia Guzmán will be the seminar coordinator in Puerto Vallarta. She is fluent in both Spanish and English and can be contacted at email@example.com
We look forward to see you all .
The seminar Organizing team
¡BIENVENIDOS A TODOS!