Sahaj Sandesh No.: 2006.88 - Friday, November 24, 2006
Dear Sister / Brother:
YOUTH PROGRAM AT THE BABUJI MEMRIAL ASHRAM - 2nd BATCH COMPLETION
Report by S. Prakash, Ashram Maintenance Manager, Manapakkam, Chennai, India
This is to bring to your attention the launch of the 4th batch of “YOUTH PROGRAMME” from 1st January to 31st March 2007 at Babuji Memorial Ashram, Manapakkam, Chennai – 600 116, India. The third batch of YOUTH PROGRAMME is running successfully and we are happy that we are announcing the next batch to accommodate more willing Abhyasi Brothers & Sisters from across India including those who missed out in earlier batches. This full time residential programme will run from 1st January 2007 to 31st March 2007 (for a period of 3 months) and is aimed at training the YOUTH of Sahaj Marg in the various aspects of running an Ashram.
Salient features of this programme:
Intense training on all facets of Maintaining an Ashram and on Sahaj Marg during their stay.
In-house stay at the ashram, at no cost to the abhyasi participants, during the programme period. Food and Bachelor’s Dormitory Accommodation will be provided at Ashram.
The following are eligible to apply for this programme:
- Abhyasis from India between the age group of 20 to 40.
- Must have been practicing Sahaj Marg System of Meditation for at least 2 years at the time of applying.
- Must have attended at least one or two Bhandaras / Celebrations.
- Abhyasi Brothers & Sisters in the mentioned age group are welcome to apply.
- Must attach a certificate of Conduct from the respective Zone-in-Charge or Centre-in-Charge or Preceptor-in-Charge.
- Must not expect any other support, financial or otherwise (other than Food & Accommodation which will be provided free at Ashram) during the programme tenure. They must carry enough clothing for their stay and some cash to cover their personal expenses.
- Must be highly disciplined and motivated to participate for the full tenure of the programme.
We intend restricting the size of the Fourth batch to 25 (Twenty Five only) and we will go on a first cum first served basis, provided the candidates fulfil the above criteria. Participants who complete the program successfully will be eligible for absorption as Ashram Staff in Manapakkam and across Ashrams in India.
Abhyasi brothers & sisters who are willing to apply for this programme must route their applications (with complete resume in the annexed format) through their respective ZIC / CIC / Preceptor-in-Charge on or before 30th of November ‘2006. Short listed candidates will be intimated by email / post / phone on or before 10th December ‘2006 after proper screening. They must report at Manapakkam Ashram by 28th of December ‘2006 and the programme will commence on 1st January ‘2007. Kindly make photocopies of the attached application format for the use by applicants. The completed application copies can be forwarded to the above address.
1) “Youth Programme” application format
2) 3 Months Program Schedule