Sahaj Sandesh No: 2007.26 – Saturday, July 14, 2007
Dear Sister / Brother:
JULY 2007 CELEBRATIONS UPDATE
80th Birth Anniversary of our Beloved Master at
Diamond Jubilee Park, Tiruppur, Tamilnadu, India
July 22 - 25, 2007
You will be pleased to learn that we have received over 45,000 registrations from over 500 centres in India and 68 countries abroad for the forthcoming birthday celebrations of our Revered Master.
Abhyasis who have not yet registered, but are planning to attend the celebrations, may register onsite at the Diamond Jubilee Park.
Please note the following guidelines about the celebrations and venue:
- There will be a medical centre at the venue capable of handling minor ailments. Abhyasis who take regular medication are advised to bring a copy of their latest prescription, which may be required in case of any medical attention needed at the Utsav.
- Please note that only abhyasis are permitted to attend the celebrations. Hence, abhyasis are requested not to bring persons who have not yet taken their introductory sittings.
- Abhyasis bringing children aged 6 and below must note that one parent must be with the child at all times. The children’s centre will not accept children below the age of 6 without an accompanying parent. Parents are urged to bring with them such material as will keep their children occupied in the children’s centre like drawing book, crayon, etc.
- For delegates who wish to store valuable items during their stay at the venue, security boxes will be available at the venue on payment basis. We would urge delegates to use this option to ensure against loss of valuables like passport, currency, etc. Delegates who bring jewelry, cash, recording devices, cameras, laptops, or other costly items, are urged to carry these articles at all times.
- There will be two banks available onsite, Allahabad Bank and Andhra Bank. Between them, they will offer all banking transactions, including foreign exchange conversion and ATM withdrawal.
- With the large number of abhyasis at the celebration, abhyasis may please be advised that they may not be able to meet Rev. Master individually.
- Transportation will be available from Tiruppur Railway Station and Coimbatore Airport from July 18th morning.
- We are in need of a large number of volunteers for security, sanitation, dining hall service, kitchen and children’s centre. Delegates willing to volunteer their services, are requested to report to the volunteer registration / facilitation centre on arrival.
- We will also need a considerable number of volunteers after the celebrations to help wind-up operations, which might take 7 to 10 days.
- The weather in Tiruppur is currently windy and warm during the day and very pleasant and cool at night. During the celebrations, there may be brief rain showers.
- A map of the celebrations venue will be uploaded shortly to the celebrations site at: http://srcm.org/members/24july2007/index.jsp. This may be circulated for the convenience of abhyasis.
Love and Regards,