Web Content Display
Satkhol Himalayan Ashram
- To visit the Satkhol ashram all abhyasis may kindly complete the Satkhol application form.
- Online forms will be available as per the following schedule:
- October 10th for Spring Batches — January, February, March
- January 10th for Summer Batches — April, May, June
- June 10th for Winter Batches — September, October, November, December
- In view of Basant Panchami to be celebrated as an International Utsav in Tiruppur, the Batches 449 and 450 are hereby cancelled.
- The ashram is closed for the monsoon months of July and August.
- Applications will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Accommodation is limited to a maximum of sixty-five persons, inclusive of children.
- Admission to the Satkhol ashram will be strictly with written permission and a valid Mission ID card.
- Regretfully, abhyasis arriving without written permission will be denied admission.
- Abhyasis are requested to arrive in Satkhol on the allocated Tuesday morning of their batch and leave by Sunday evening at the latest.